Our Project Managers provide management direction and guidance to the on-site project teams through administrative direction of personnel, contract management, budget control, and cost adherence as well as overseeing implementation of the company's Safety and Quality Control Programs. The Project Manager serves as the liaison for client, architect, and engineering contacts to facilitate construction activities.
- Four year degree or equivalent
- Ten or more years experience/knowledge of construction
- Ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize performance
- Understanding of industry practices, processes, standards and their impact on project activities
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills are essential
- Must be a business-orientated individual
Our Estimators support the bidding effort by performing quantity take-offs and assist with subcontract tabulations, value engineering, project procurement, and bid analysis. They perform complete preconstruction, value engineering, and procurement services. Our Estimators work with various bid teams to develop strategies that blend all affected trades to ensure no gaps or overlap in project scope.
- Four year engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience
- Knowledge of construction standards, estimating techniques, engineering disciplines, and cost control systems
- Ability to estimate all types of projects/contracts and coordinate in a group work effort
Our Superintendents provide overall on-site administrative and technical management through planning, coordination, and supervision of craft employees and trade contractors to ensure the project is constructed in a safe and organized manner that is in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and quality. The Superintendent assists the project management team with implementation of all project procedures and programs with strict adherence to safety and quality guidelines.
- Minimum of eight years construction management and/or craft supervision experience
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices, craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules, and safety
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential
Our carpenters construct and repair structural woodwork in building establishments.
- Read and understand blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated
- Prepare layouts as required.
- Assemble cut and shaped materials and fasten them together with nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Verify trueness of structure with plumb bob and carpenter's level
- Erect framework for structures and lay subflooring
- Fit and install prefabricated window frames, doors, door frames, weather stripping, interior and exterior trim, and finish hardware, such as locks, letter drops, and kick plates
- Repair and replace building hardware
- Build, repair, and install counters, cabinets, benches, partitions, floors, doors, building framework, trim, metal and wood stud framing, hang pictures, signs, nameplates, marker boards, modular furniture systems
JOURNEYMEN AND LABORERS
The backbone of most construction projects is the common workforce. We require an attitude of professionalism and excellence from the newest laborer on the project through to the Project Manager. We are constantly looking for experienced journeymen construction hands and construction laborers that have a desire to work hard for good wages and take pride in the work they do. Pay is commensurate with experience and work skills. If you are interested in joining our team on this level, please contact us.